SUNDAY, Nov 17, 2019 1:24am
FROM: D Robbins - Nashville, TN
PRAYER REQUEST: My friends, please join us in praying with us for our dear friend, yolanda, a pastor's wife with stage 4 cancer, who was taken to a florida hospital yesterday in serious condition. She and her husband are missionaries, and greatly need the heart-felt prayers of God's people. Thank you for interceding in her behalf! (Psalm 103-2-3)
THURSDAY, November 14, 2019 2:15pm
FROM: Tom - Florida
PRAYER REQUEST: Pray for dna ministry expansion the c. S. Lewis society, a non-profit Christian ministry that hosts the apologetics. Org website, has been using a dna model developed by another company as a way to present the wonders of genetics and epigenetics within living cells, and to display the reality of God as the master architect of life. We are seeking to make this teaching available to Christians worldwide, and ask for your intercession: pray that Christ would be made known through this dna outreach. Ask God to open eyes to see our Lord as the true writer/programmer of our “hard drive of dna” (col. 1:16-17) in the trillions of cells in a human body. Pray that this global ministry would serve as an entry way or bridge to faith, especially for those who normally would not consider Christianity at all. Contact us at
WEDNESDAY, Nov 13, 2019 1:55pm
FROM: Jerri - Franklin, TN
PRAYER REQUEST: A friend named lauren, is having great difficulty with sickness with her newborn, small child and husband. Please pray for her and her family.
WEDNESDAY, November 13, 2019 5:19am
FROM: HOLLY - MODESTO, CA
PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for myself and our family to find a home an get off the streets. We want to reunite with our kids and finally have a house to call our own.
MONDAY, November 11, 2019 5:29pm
FROM: SEAN - SILICON VALLEY, CA, USA
PRAYER REQUEST: God's help for many: please pray for the Lord's grace, mercy, help, rescue and deliverance, complete healing (even his supernatural /miraculous quick physical healing and pain /anxiety relief) , full-household salvation, peace, comfort, provision, safety and protection, and all that's good from God above for: usa, israel, canada, mexico, the body /church of Christ, me all my family/relatives, for all i've prayed for, and for all of mankind and the nations /kingdoms /governments on earth as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
SATURDAY, November 9, 2019 8:37am
FROM: CLEVI - BOSTON
PRAYER REQUEST: Pls agree in Jesus'name paulI (our families, friends, neighbors, church, jobs, businesses, us [ sonoma, ca]haiti) get ps. 91 miracles, i. E., Safety (paul's travels) ; healing (his brother john's alcoholism recoverymedical issues, i. E., Diabetes, appendectomy, weight loss, etc.) ; Revival (personalnational) ; success (our relationships, i. E., My anointed wisdomjoy to talk today with estrangeddysfunctional family members, i. E., Chantal, marguerite, patricia (they need to getstay savedchurched) benita (catholic) patrickdavid (both need wisdomprovisions as fathers business owners) ; my God-sent good, local job before end of november; all done for our sovereign father God's glory, amen, thx! Love y'all!)
SATURDAY, November 9, 2019 2:57am
FROM: ANDY - HILLSBORO
PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for brittany. Her physical issues are too long to list. She needs a full healing, physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual. Most importantly, please pray for her to be saved. Thank you very much.
FRIDAY, November 8, 2019 12:18pm
FROM: MARIE - USA
PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for my daughter she needs the Lord's help desperately please pray for Lord's mercy and rescue for her and she be placed in a safe, healing, atmosphere where she can grow in Jesus name thank you prayers for posted requests!
FRIDAY, November 8, 2019 1:07am
FROM: ESTHER - CHINO CA
PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray for derrick that he will pass the lifting test for his new job in the name of Jesus.
THURSDAY, November 7, 2019 6:25pm
FROM: GAIL - DICKSON CITY
PRAYER REQUEST: Praise report for gail m. My heart dr. Called me and told me my echo cardiogram result is very good. My heart function is now normal/healthy. Ptl ! Thank you all for your prayers, deeply appreciated. Blessings to all gail
WEDNESDAY, November 6, 2019 4:53pm
FROM: DANIEL - NYC
PRAYER REQUEST: HI my wonderfull brothers and sisters at the international prayer networkplease say a prayer for me for traveling mercies traveling all night and all day tomorrow on the greyhound bus from nyc to florida to stay alive I am homeless at 73with a history of pneumonia so God is saving my life and your prayers will help me get a new start when I ge there! God richly bless you brother danny 11/6/19
WEDNESDAY, Nov 6, 2019 11:11am
FROM: D ROBBINS - NASHVILLE, TN
PRAYER REQUEST: Esther in ca asks that we pray that nephew derrick will pass the lifting test for his new job in the name of Jesus.
WEDNESDAY, Nov 6, 2019 10:57am
FROM: D ROBBINS - NASHVILLE, TN
PRAYER REQUEST: JonI in kentucky ask prayer for deliverance from alcoholism depression pain in body anxiety peace love compassion of God too enter her life, for her desire church. For her too overcome selfishness hard heart for ashley renewed steadfast spirit fiancees
WEDNESDAY, Nov 6, 2019 10:51am
FROM: D ROBBINS - NASHVILLE, TN
PRAYER REQUEST: Marie asks that we pray for young lady who turns 16 today-struggling in adoptive family-please drawn near your presence grant her to be Lord infused with joy of Lord. Thank you that you empower them as they forgive the hurts of the past in Jesus name please enable her to accept unconditional love from you first and accept family just as they are with flaws and put aside hurts looking for the areas they can celebrate and develop to have deeper more satisfying interactions building on common values in your mercy, gentleness, and kindness. Thank you that you empower them as they forgive the hurts of the past in Jesus name amen
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.
- We believe in the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the believer to live a Godly life, gives power for Christian service, and provides spiritual giftings to the body of Christ for ministry and encouragement. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9; Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 12.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe in the power of prayer, in that God will hear and answer the prayers of His people, in accordance to His will and promises as declared in His Word. Matthew 7:7, Matthew 18:19, Mark 11:24, John 13:13-14, James 4:2, James 5:16, Hebrews 4:16.